Thank you for expressing an interest in holding your Christmas party at Abbys. As each year passes we are amazed at how early our customers begin to turn their attention to the festive season.
Each year we make a very special effort to ensure that you and your guests enjoy the experience as much as possible.
Below is how to book and a list of terms and conditions that will hopefully make the process of booking your party easier.
HOW TO BOOK
1. Please telephone 01472 362944 or click here to check availability for your chosen date and to make a provisional reservation. You may make a reservation enquiry online but this can take up to 48 hours for a reply.
2. Lunch and Evening bookings are only confirmed once a non-refundable deposit of £10 per person, £25 for Christmas Day. £5 per person for Breakfast with Santa. Payment by cash or card are acceptable.
3. A pre-order form (which is available here or at Abbys, 12-16 Abbeygate, Grimsby) MUST BE COMPLETED & RETURNED TOGETHER WITH THE FULL BALANCE 14 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DATE OF THE MEAL. Unfortunately we are not able to accept pre-orders over the phone, but can be emailed to email@example.com or delivered personally into the Bistro.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. MENU AVAILABLILITY
a. Festive Lunch is available from 2nd December – 31st December (excluding Sunday 1st, 8th, 15th, 29th & Christmas Day) and is served 12noon – 3:30pm.
b. Festive Evening is available from 3rd - 21st December and is served from 5pm - 8:30pm Tuesday – Thursday and from 5pm – 9pm Friday and Saturday.
c. Christmas Day is available on December 25th and is served upstairs at 12noon and 3pm.
2. AGE Christmas Day Children means 11 years and under.
3. E&OE All information contained within is correct at the time of printing. All bookings are subject to availability.
4. REFUNDS The initial deposits are non-refundable. Cancellations or decreases in numbers after the full amount is paid is only refundable when we receive 48 hours’
notice. Any refundable amount will be credited from the bar bill.
5. ACCEPTANCE By confirming your booking you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed above.
All subject to availability. E&OE. Please note: all our dishes are prepared where nuts and flour are commonly used. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that our dishes are free from traces of these products. All dishes may contain items not mentioned in the menu descriptions; some products may contain small bones. If you have any concerns regarding food allergens please ask a member of staff and you will be provided with detailed information on each dish.